Monday, August 19, 2013

Jillian Michaels Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla Cream Shake


Price: $25 for about 14 scoops
Taste: I wasn't a fan of the Vanilla Cream Shake. It popped out way too much in my smoothies. I usually only put a half of a banana in my smoothies and I had to put a whole one in just to mask the taste of this, and even then, it didn't work well.
Only 100 calories per scoop.
Protein: 15 g of protein for 1 scoop.

I read a lot of reviews on Myfitnesspal and basically, what I got out of it all is that this protein is made by a brand called Pure Protein. From what I gather, they made new containers, slapped her name on it and hiked up the price.

My final review:
$25 for less scoops of protein and even then you only get 15 g of protein? Plus the bad taste. Jillian Michaels is amazing, but ladies, just because she is on it, doesn't mean it's the way to go. Not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment