Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 1: Operation Eat Clean


Breakfast
Turns out I didn't eat the strawberries. They tasted weird... BUT! I had a hard boiled egg with a little salt sprinkled on it, half of a banana and 6 grapes and some coffee.
My vitamins include fish oil, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D 3, Magnesium, Chromium Picolinate and Vitamin E

Lunch

Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Baby Carrots and Homemade Hummus (will be posted soon)

Dinner

I surprisingly wasn't too hungry by the end of the day. I mostly wanted something sweet.
So I made a Pineapple, Banana and Mango protein smoothie after a good workout.

Rough start today. I had to take a girlfriend to the airport at 5 am and pick my husband up from work at 6 am, so I didn't go to bed until about 7. I woke up at about 2 and felt terrible. I hate sleeping the day away. I feel like I've accomplished nothing.
 But I did because today was ARM DAY!
What I did today:
In and out Bicep curls 12.5 lbs 1 rep of 12, 10 lbs 2 reps of 12
Inside Bicep Curl 12.5 lbs 3 reps of 12
Reverse Curl 10 lbs 1 rep of 12 (These felt really awkward)
Curl Holds 10 lbs 3 reps of 12
Tricep dips 3 reps of 12
Tricep Extension 15 lbs 3 reps of 12
Kick Backs 10 lbs 3 reps of 12
Fly's 10 lbs 3 reps of 12
Reverse Fly's 10 lbs 3 reps of 12
Standing V raise 10 lbs 3 reps of 12
Shoulder shrugs 15 lbs 3 reps of 12
Overhead press 10 lbs 3 reps of 12

60 minutes of High Intensity Zumba and a short walk with my dog, Triskit.
Today was a great starting day. No temptations, ate clean, trained dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment