Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 5: Operation Eat Clean


You would hire me, right?
Look how nice I look! Scratch that.. I look damn good.

Want to see something awesome?
Almost 6 months have gone by. I'm so happy to see these results, but at the same time I'm so sad that it's been 6 months and I've only lost 20 lbs.
But, I shouldn't be upset. I've lost more in these last 6 months than the majority of America (which is sad). Plus I'm gaining muscle. I'm actually happy with the way my body is turning out! I just want to lose the rest of my belly and I would be so happy! My arms are coming along, my quads are looking nice! I just need to work on my inner thighs. Oh! look at this!
Look at those quads!! Squats and lunges are paying off! oh and running!

Anyway, this was my breakfast.. Although, I barely ate of the fruit salad. I was too nervous and in a rush.
oh, and coffee.

Lunch: AHH lunch today is actually at lunch time!!
I had my favorite: a Chicken Bowl from Chipotle.
They're mostly clean....ish..
Ok, I could have gone without the sour cream and cheese. 
Brown rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, sour cream and cheese. 
And you know I didn't eat that whole thing!! I saved half for Joe.
I didn't work out :(
And on top of that I had Taco Bell for dinner... SOOO not clean!!
But when I was craving a dessert, I had a 100 calorie kettle corn pack and a smoothie.

I only have 5 more days of this eating clean and 10 more days until I go back home! I gotta get on it.
This week.... It's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment