Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 6: Operation Eat Clean

Oh... today.
Today was so good.
I don't know if it's the lighting, different pants or if I truly have lost a little weight!
This shirt feels a little looser AND it just came out of the dryer. 
I'm going to measure myself tomorrow morning to see if I did.

Breakfast:
One Simple Morning's Blueberry muffin (OMG so delicious) my usual pills and coffee.

I then went to Sam's Club and got frozen mangoes, frozen mango and pineapple mix, a massive pineapple, kiwi's, strawberries, blackberries, oranges and creamer for $60. Not bad considering it's fruit and it's in bulk. I usually don't like fruits/veggies/meat from Sam's Club/Wal-Mart but they were a really good deal and they are all really tasty!
They also sent me, a while back, a free 32 oz soft drink and pizza. I gave it to my husband to have but then I saw on the menu Nathan's hot dogs. I've never had one, and heard good things, so I, or course, had to get one. Plus they were only $1.30 
I had about half of it and gave the rest to Joe, but it was DELICIOUS! 
So that was my cheat meal of the day.

I then got some Pre-workout powder. A girlfriend of mine told me about getting some and how it helps her.
So I had a $22 off coupon at Complete Nutrition and went and checked it out. I got Prime Drive. A fat burning energy booster. IT WAS $64.99!!!!
HOLY COWS IN WISCONSIN!
I paid about $46 on this thing. It better be worth it.
The sales associate gave me a freebie drink after I tried both flavors. I personally like the Cherry Pomegranate flavor, it's WAY less sweet and diet-y tasting than the strawberry melon.

I went home and waited for it to kick in. And waited....
My husband decided to take a nap so I went on a run. I aimed for about a mile.

I don't know if it was a placebo effect or it actually worked or even if I'm just stronger since my last run, but when I first started running, I felt amazing! I felt like I could keep on going past the point in which I stop to take a breather. And I did. I kept on going. 
Usually I try to run as much as I can for about a mile and then I cool down.
I ran about .50 of my first mile then had a better time in my second mile. Then in my third mile as well!
I was able to keep running in bits here and there but at a pretty good pace!
I feel like a rock star!

Anyway, after workout smoothie:
Antioxidant-paloosa! 
8 oz. Orange Juice
Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and Body Fortress Vanilla Whey Protein powder. 
Yum.


Dinner:
I was feeling Mediterranean-y.
(Currently cooking, will post photo soon)
Med Chicken with zucchini and yellow squash and feta
Orzo
Garbanzo Beans

and lots and lots of water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment