Monday, August 19, 2013

Body Fortress Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla



Body Fortress is my favorite Protein Powder by far, so far. 
Price: $15 for about 25 scoops
Taste: I feel like it enhances what ever type of smoothie you want it in. I haven't tried it in just milk or in water, and I don't think I ever will. But it is good in juice. It breaks down very easily in liquids, I've never had any clumping problems. And it's great for a food replacement. I feel full for 3-4 hours.
I will have to try the Chocolate and Strawberry one day.
Protein: In one scoop you get 30 g of protein, in 2 scoops, 60 g of protein.
1 scoop is 170 calories, which is kinda up there, but so protein is too, and therefore worth it to me. 
It has (for one scoop):
Calcium 87 mg
Phosphorous 63 mg
Magnesium 15 mg
Potassium 120 mg

All of which are good for you in different ways. They're aren't much  for each, but it's a good amount considering it's all in one place, plus you will be eating more of each in your diet. It's a good amount so you don't go overboard. It also has super recovery blend in the ingredients.

I highly recommend trying this one out. I put 1 scoop in every smoothie I make after I workout for a recovery drink.