Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 9: Operation Eat Clean



It is Transformation Tuesday!!

Crazy, right???

Anyway, today I'm taking it easy. After the fall in the shower, the shin splints and me over doing it with weights last night, I definitely think its time to take it easy. 
I want to go to the light zumba today, do some ab/oblique/back work, yoga and/or a walk later tonight.
Sounds like a lot, I'm sure I won't do at least one of those, but it's my goal for today.

Breakfast:
Special K's Protein Meal Replacement Shake
They're not bad tasting, but I think Slim fast tastes better. 

Lunch:

Is this not the most random lunch ever??
3 chicken pot stickers, hard boiled egg whites, 1/2 a kiwi, grapes, homemade hummus and bagel chips.
I got hungry all of a sudden, so I just grabbed a bunch of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment