Friday, August 23, 2013

Introducing the Loyalty Program!!


      I know I have very few readers and that's okay. But I stumbled across this site called Punch Tab. And I knew I had to do it! Basically, every time you click onto my blog, you can redeem points. And if you share my blog through Facebook, Twitter or Google  you get more points! If you comment, you guessed it you get points. And I'm not talking about 5 -10 points. You get 100 for checking out my blog and you get 200 for sharing and commenting! You can then redeem your points. Not for meh stuff either.
For starbucks, target, amazon and more gift cards! Heck, even I'm checking out my blog every day and sharing! I want gift cards!!
     So share with your friends. But every once in a while, could you actually show a little interest in what I say? that would be fantastic. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment