Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 2: Operation Eat Clean


Today was a recovery day. Why? Because I over did it on Arms Day. I literally couldn't lift anything.

I know it hasn't even been 24 hours, but I seriously already see some muscle definition from just yesterday! (took this when I just woke up. See how dark it is in my room? I never want to wake up!)
It's not much, but it's a lot to me. I've never had any definition in my arms, so to just see  even a little, it's huge. 

Breakfast was rough. 
I had coffee and that was it. I know I'm not supposed to but honestly, it was hard enough lifting my cup to my mouth to drink, I really didn't want to cook anything or reach to the top of the fridge for cereal.
About 2 hours later though, I had one of my salads for Brunch
I had my Make Ahead Asian Salad with Potstickers

I did not workout, but I did move my entire living room around. Do you know how hard it was?? it was hard... Didn't even have any help from the husband who was still sleeping. 
When he woke up we went and bought this cute little computer desk I've been eyeing for a while. So when we got back home, I made lunch, he got ready for work and left me with a project to do. Putting this blasted desk together. This desk isn't a cheap little Wal-mart desk either! IT WAS HEAVY!!! 
I digress.... and I back track!
Lunch:
Panko Crusted Tilapia with Homemade Tartar sauce, glazed carrots, and garlic steamed broccoli.
I'm not one for fish, but it was pretty darned good!
I'll post the recipe soon.

Then I built the rechid desk. Then about 4 hours later, hubby came home for lunch saying he was hungry. He took over bulding the drawers to the desk (Seriously? the easiest part he builds..) and I make something a bit more filling and I will admit, not the cleanest recipe but we were in a fit of hunger!
Tortellini, broccoli and turkey sausage skillet. 
I tried not eating a lot of the tortellini, but I'm a sucker for cheese and pasta so I was screwed. 

It was a rough day, but it wasn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment