Monday, April 8, 2013

High Protein, Low Calories Type of Day

Good Morning!!
 This last weekend was not good. Eating wise, I mean. My husband and I went to see the basketball game between WSU and Louisville on Saturday at a friends house. We brought Cool Ranch Doritos and Braum's Jalapeno Dip (have I mentioned that I love this stuff??) Someone else brought chips, salsa and queso. Our friends brought beer, Cheese stuffed crust pizza and wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. It would be wrong not to eat it, right? I ate it. A lot of it. Even took some home. Sigh.... So I ate horribly that day and ate blah on Sunday. So today, I'm not that hungry for breakfast. But I plan on working out a ton! I will be doing my zumba routine from youtube. you can find it HERE.
Working out with a friend at 2 at the gym, power pump at 6, then some relaxing swimming at 7. A total of 1463 calories burned. WOO! #beastmode
Anyways,
So if you're looking for a low calorie, low carb, high protein breakfast besides a shake, here you go!
So simple, so easy.
I used to be a vegetarian so I used to eat a lot of veggie meat. This is Morning Star's Original Sausage Patty.
I don't eat pork due to my religion (SDA) but my husband used to and he says their not bad considering they're made from soy and veggie.
And a hard boiled egg. I sprinkle some salt on the side of the plate and that's all I can have for the entire egg. I use about 1/8 tsp of salt. 
This is 150 calories, 3g carbs, 8g fat, 17g protein, and 1g fiber.

 You will get full, trust me.

Annndd life can't go on without coffee. (Vanilla Maple, today)

Have a great rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment