Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Breakfast Quesadilla


I had a delicious quesadilla thing this morning and it. was. good. A total of 400 calories, 39 grams of carbs (11 not healthy carbs, the rest is healthy carbs), 36 grams of protein, 23 grams of fat, and 9 grams of fiber. Which includes the 1/2 cup of grapes and 2 cups of coffee with creamer and splenda. It includes Eggs (1 whole, 2 whites), turkey sausage, onion, Braum's Jalapeno Dip, Boar's head White American Cheese and the tortilla. Yummerz. 
I'm not here to tell you about my breakfast today, I'm actually here recommending a low carb product that I love.
Tumero's Gourmet Tortilla's 
They look a bit weird. You know, that healthy weird look? I expected them to be grainy and stiff. But they taste like regular tortillas! 
They are 60 calories, 2 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbs, 7 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein. 
I don't go crazy on these. I just have one every once in a while since they still have flour in them. 
I will be trying them in a peanut butter and apple wrap sometime this week too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment