Friday, April 12, 2013

Amazing Fruit Dip

Would I lie to you? I don't think so. When I say this is a.maz.ing.... I mean it. 
I originally found this recipe as a sauce for a fruit pizza (P.S. also amazing with a pretzel crust... don't tell anyone I said that) but I loved it so much I just use it as is!


What you need:
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (I recommend the really good brand)
1 cup Sugar Free Cool Whip
1 Lime

Thaw out your cool whip until it's easy enough to scoop out and mix, but not super watery. 
Wash your lime. We need just a pinch of zest. Zest off about 1 tbsp of the lime. Cut lime in half. Squeeze lime juice into cup to make sure there are no seeds in it. Omit seeds if they are there. Pour juice from entire lime into cool whip. 
Next, open your can of condensed milk and pour into lime/cool whip mix. 
Mix it all together. 
You can eat it immediately but I recommend refrigerating it for a while first so that it gets back to it's thicker consistency. 

2 tbsp of this is 58 calories, 9 g Carbs, 3 g Fat, 1 g Protein, 0 g Fiber.

I love eating this with Apples, mostly, but it goes great with practically any fruit. I also love it with Oranges. I don't know, maybe because there is lime in it it make the orange pop? Either way it's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment