I got this idea from Living Crunchy. So cute, so easy and so good!
I didn't look at the recipe, I just saw the photo from pinterest and I just did my own thing.
Moist ground turkey, burst of garlic and basil and a tasty crunch of perfectly grilled until tender zucchini.
What you need:
1/2 lb ground turkey
1 tbsp fresh cut basil leaves
1 tbsp fresh cut parsley
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 egg white
1. Heat a little bit of olive oil in a pan or in a panini machine.
2. Mix together ground turkey, leaves, salt, powders.
3. Crack your egg in a separate bowl as to not add any shell into the mix. Separate egg yolk from whites.
4. Add egg whites to turkey mix and thoroughly mix together.
5. Drop small spoonfuls of turkey mix onto heated pan or panini machine and flatten.
6. While turkey is cooking, chop your zucchini vertically.
7. When your turkey is done, set aside.
8. Place zucchini onto panini machine or pan and cover. Heat for only about 2 minutes, or until lightly tender.
9. Stack together and enjoy!
The original site added in avocado (yum) but I added Litehouse's lite Jalapeno Ranch. Enjoy!