Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soft and Chewy (Low Carb) Peanut Butter Cookies

I'm VERY picky with my peanut butter cookies. I don't like crispy cookies in general but it's worse with PB cookies. These cookies are so low in calories and low in carbs! Plus, it's healthy carbs. 
Try to use a healthier peanut butter (Something with either no or low sugar) with this recipe, other wise the calories go up.

My Source: Culinary Couture

What you need:
1 cup Peanut Butter (I used Smart Balance)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar (Original called for a full cup but I wanted less sugar)
1/2 cup Splenda
1 Egg
(I added in a pinch of my homemade vanilla. It makes everything better.)
And you can also add chocolate chips or diced peanuts!

What you need to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
MIX IT ALL TOGETHER. Don't even worry about dirtying your Kitchen Aid or Bosch. You can seriously whip this up real quick!
Bake for 9 minutes and let cool. Enjoy!

Makes 24 cookies
Per cookie:
54.9 Calories, 3.2 g Total Fat, 0.6 Saturated Fat, 15.5 mg Cholesterol, 26.0 mg Sodium, 53.4 mg Potassium, 7.6 g Total Carbohydrate, 0.3 g Fiber, 6.3 g Sugars


1 comment:

  1. These look delicious and I love that they're low carb! Thanks for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete